Technology Strategy Services
Technology Strategy is now part of the Corporate Strategy and enables businesses to be agile and respond quickly to competitors, while improving operational efficiencies and maintaining a fanatical level of customer experience.
Asinpa is highly skilled at creating technology roadmaps to achieve business performance. More than IT development, we help clients create digital transformation strategies to maximize their best-in-class products or services. Our experienced Technology Strategists partner with you to define and execute a custom strategy that maximizes business performance.
Strategy and Roadmap
- Develop a blueprint for your technology and portfolio.
- Anticipate technology challenges to avoid dead-end development projects.
- Effectively assess the ROI of buy-versus-build and internally-versus-outsource.
- Enterprise technology strategies must include risk analysis of platform modernization.
- Our strategy team can help you objectively evaluate the most effective execution approach. (what stays, what goes first, etc.)
- Leverage an in-between transitional model. (use of APIs will help you transition)
- Part of building an agile development model is ensuring the right stakeholders and champions of change are part of the project, and Asinpa is known for its ability to collaborate across the organization.
- We proactively communicate at every step of the process, ensuring your team is informed and prepared to answer questions from the executive team.
#Energy | #PlatformModernization
Our client provides energy efficiency to small and medium-sized businesses. They serve in 46 states across the US and have done more than 125,000 projects by leveraging their technology solutions and rich network of contractors.
They needed to replatform their Energy Efficiency Sales and Construction Management Platform in order to scale with the rapid growth of the company, meet consumer expectations with a modern solution, and provide flexibility to adjust business processes and rules that vary from state to state.
Over a period of three years, Asinpa helped with digital transformation and replatform of multiple solutions. Their new Energy Efficiency Sales and Construction Management Platform evolved to become a highly-scalable system as well as a mobile enabled application that had specific tailored functionality for the onsite audits. Additional capabilities delivered include: dashboard reporting, task management, order management, and integrations with other internal systems.
Tech Stack: .NET MVC, SQL Server, SignalR, Appcelerator, Xamarin